Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Two in one house Reply To: Two in one house

Nic

Hi rosieyvonne

Sorry about the delay replying. There’s a bit of a glitch in the system at the moment and the front page isn’t updating properly. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Typical hogs. I sometimes think they must be psychic! Sounds as if the hogs there are doing pretty well, if they’re that big! I agree re. the ticks, unless there are loads of them.

A bit worrying about the flooding. Yes their nests can be flooded and they may need to build another one, although apparently they sometimes change nests during hibernation time as well. Hopefully if they find themselves in trouble they will make their way back to you for some food, etc.

I still have one hog here. She didn’t hibernate last year, but she was a hoglet then. There’s still time, but I don’t mind her still being here. That is except for one particularly bendy cat who keeps trying to eat the hog food!

Hedgehog