Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Ignoring Food Reply To: Hedgehog Ignoring Food

Thank you for the reply Nic and Merry Christmas. For some reason I wasn’t able to see your reply on the forum until today otherwise I would have thanked you sooner!

I have several saucers of water throughout the garden, as well as the main baths for the birds so clean water is always available for all wildlife 🙂 I have made a wildlife garden so it could be its doing its job by providing natural food anyway?

I scattered some nibbles on the lawn a couple of days ago which were all eaten so I know he got some extra food then. No hog recorded on the camera last night so it could be he has gone back to sleep already!

Hedgehog