Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Hello & just had to share a little ray of hope Reply To: Hello & just had to share a little ray of hope

Thank you Annker!

I’m now up to three of the ones I found who are still with my friend at another rescue and I now have four under my roof that are ones I’ve taken in from other people. A fifth came in very small indeed and didn’t survive the first week, sadly, as they were so very very ill, but the other four are doing well, putting on weight, and are being treated for all the parasites they have.

Need to juggle things around in my house so I can manage the additional two cages should any more arrive now, LOL!

Hedgehog