Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Poo spotted despite builder's mess… Reply To: Poo spotted despite builder's mess…

Hi Nic

The world has been turned upside down since your last message, I hope you’re OK, been a bit busy with things here.

Neil went into hospital on 11th March for the femoral artery bypass on his other leg, had it on the Thu & was discharged the following Tuesday with leg full of staples. The hospital is trying to carry out essential ops so need the beds quickly, given all that’s happening I’ll be amazed if that carries on. District nurses providing home care after I sorted it out for him though restricting visits to essential only for obvious reasons. Staples may come out later this week.

On the hedgehog front it’s been quite busy out the back with sightings by neighbours of some out the front as well. I cut a hole in the front gate as the side fence is accessible through a hole but the gate needed one so they could get out of the lane into the garden too. I hope Siili has reappeared, our last year one who uses the kennel hasn’t been using it last week or so but possibly busy elsewhere nest building.

From what you said about long skirts hiding things I think I need to brush up on sexing hogs so I can work out which is visiting here.

Take care & keep safe, stay in as much as you can unlike the absolute fools I saw on tv over the weekend behaving like irresponsible children

Hedgehog