Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat I’ve missed them! Reply To: I’ve missed them!

Hi Annker-
Great news Heidi is back.
I have 3 big boys visiting at the moment.
We also have dogs around us but we can only do our best. Sadly hogs have problems wherever they are. We have started to reduce the amount of food we are leaving. They should be able to get good amounts of natural food now and we have been rewarded with some great looking poo! I was being quite liberal when they first came out so as to make sure they put on weight but now want them to be more natural and wander and forage. Always got water out and if conditions change will leave more food but just great having them back. A little ray of light in these strange time.
Take care

Hedgehog