Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Very strange behaviour Reply To: Very strange behaviour

Hi Nic
I have gone through various footage and I think peepee HH and self anointer might be different.
Self anointer doesn’t stay in the house but seemed to know where the front feeding station was.
Self anointer looks as if some of he’s spines are sticky and they are also showing up a paler colour. Also very pale either side of his mouth and one area of his skirt.
I really don’t know if it’s a new hog or one of the regulars that something has happened to.
Will see if he comes back tonight.
What are we going to do about injured HH’s this year if we can’t take them anywhere? I suppose the flip side is less will be injured by cars.
Will let you know what the camera’s show tonight.

Hedgehog