Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Very strange behaviour Reply To: Very strange behaviour

Nic

Yes, you’re right, there’s always something new to learn about hogs. But I like to think they keep some mysteries to themselves. It adds to their charm!

No still no sign of Siili – or Igel either. Most of the boys who were visiting seem to have gone walkabout, too. Not very loyal of them when they’ve been eating all my food to fatten up after hibernation! But I imagine they are just visiting other parts of their ranges and at least some of them will be back sometime. Maybe when/if the girls return.

Hedgehog