Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat I’ve missed them! Reply To: I’ve missed them!

Hi simbo65 and Nic, lovely to hear from you again. I may have been expecting too much, could it really be that they have still been asleep? We had a few mild sunny days and it’s gone back to being cold. I’ve noticed more poo in the box, so decided to look back on cctv, and there he is, our Big Benny! I saw a tiny one running around last March, but it was a lot warmer last year. People were out in summer clothes then. I’m constantly turning our heating up and down its so unsettled. Anyway, we are a lot behind all of you in the south of the country. I hope you all stay safe and your hogs do too. Yes, I’ve missed seeing them and now hope they have all managed to survive. Last year was the year of the cat and this the dog, but the cats are still here and growing in numbers.
Best wishes.

Hedgehog