Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat They’re back! Reply To: They’re back!

I agree Zanzibar!
Sadly I didn’t see any for a few days after initial sighting last week. BUT… on Wednesday I noticed that some food had gone from the old feeding box. We moved things around again and on Thursday we saw him again. Ate from old box and on the camera we saw him drinking and interested in new box but he didn’t go in! We moved things again last night (made it easier to get in) and he/they went in to both and ate most of the food!!!! Do you have any advice on the best wet food to put in the box? He is not interested at all in the wet food I’ve put in there! Hope you are enjoying the hogs in your garden too. Stay safe!

Hedgehog