Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Do hedgehogs follow old routes ? Reply To: Do hedgehogs follow old routes ?

Hi

Just wondering when my hedge hogs may come out of hibernation they were still eating food till late December as it was a late litter that i fed up well . I have read march/April and i know some don’t hibernate as you told me too . I have had no sign of anyone yet . I have set up their homes already .When would you suggest putting food out . I did put some out a week ago and the cats ate it . You gave me good advice last year and i’m hoping they come back as last year was the first time they ever went into my hedge hog boxes . Fingers crossed they come back to my garden . I am worried as new houses started to get build not far from me in an area of lots of trees and grass etc and i was worried they may have been hibernating there .😞

Hope all is well
Yvonne

Hedgehog