Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Very strange behaviour Reply To: Very strange behaviour

Nic

Hi simbo65

I think it would be very unreasonable of them not to allow someone to take a sick or injured animal for help. It may be that when the laws were made it wasn’t taken into account, I don’t know. I don’t know exactly what the actual law says, but think we have to use common sense. If I found a sick or injured hog, I would try to get help for it. Perhaps it could come under the heading of medical need. But also, if the carer was collecting it, under travelling for work purposes – although I imagine they are all very short staffed at the moment and may not be in a position to collect.

Hedgehog