Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Strange Hog Behaviour Reply To: Strange Hog Behaviour

Nic

Hi hogmeister

Not a lot to go on, but my guess still would be a hog considering nesting in the feeder and another hog dug the food bowl complete with some bedding out. Or they had an altercation and it got moved in the process. In the warmer weather, I have found that hogs will sometimes spend the day in my feeding boxes and occasionally will take in a fairly minimal amount of bedding – more of a floor covering than a bed.

Hedgehog