Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Release Question Reply To: Hedgehog Release Question

I rescued 11 hoglets last November and December all small and wouldn’t have survived.
I managed to find someone who had more experience than I have in rearing them. She kindly took them all and they all survived.
I’m now in the process of receiving them back for release.

I have released two males and think they have stayed around here looking at my trial cam.
The weather has turned cold so for the last two nights the next two males have stayed with me.
As soon as the weather settled I will release them.

Hopefully I will receive two females over the weekend to release.

ILuvmyhogs

Hedgehog