Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Advice re badgers Reply To: Advice re badgers

Nic

Hi BevHJ

I have just written a reply with two links of previous badger related topics, but the Forum is misbehaving at the moment and doesn’t seem to like more than one link, so I’ll send the links separately and try to remember what else I said! The original might appear – eventually – in which case apologies for any repetition.

Sorry to hear you have badgers. Sadly it is almost impossible to keep them out. If all else fails, they are quite capable of digging underneath boundaries, so can pretty much get in anywhere, despite people thinking they can’t.

You really need to stop feeding the hogs, otherwise it just creates a feeding station for badgers. They can make short work of a hedgehog.

This is the first link:
https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/forums/topic/badger-mauling/

Hedgehog