Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Nest making ……and unwelcome fox Reply To: Nest making ……and unwelcome fox

Thanks Nic, I think the fox is entering by the side gate whereas the hogs come and go mostly through the highway access to other gardens. I’d put the light outside the side gate and try and use the camera to see fox (and hog) activity. We also lost some fence panels with next door in storm Ciara which were replaced yesterday so if the fox was getting in that way he might be dissuaded. Really I need more camera evidence to decide what to do. Although not in my garden we have had foxes in the general area for years and still have a healthy hog population. So that might be some encouragement. Watch this space!

Hedgehog