Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat I’ve missed them! Reply To: I’ve missed them!

Hi Nic, think it was tin tin who said the poo was up a wall and previously, someone said they managed to poo on the camera lense. We were having trouble with a couple of dogs, but our lovely dog warden has sorted after someone put one dog on face book, sent pic to our PC, who also contacted dog warden. It’s definitely hog poo. I’ve seen plenty of it before, but never this much. My neighbour has 6 cats, but it’s not them either, in fact, cat poo and dog poo stink. This doesn’t, it’s black, the same as gets dropped in the feeding station and with the dry weather we’ve had its set rock hard outside, despite all the water dishes we have around for drinking. It’s stays wetter in the feeding station. It all looks OK, to me anyway. I haven’t detected the wee smell yet. We have 2 ground bird baths, 3 assorted cat and dog bowls and a tray for a paddling in, all of which are being used. I’m so grateful we’ve had some rain as I’ve got over 10 ltrs of rain water I’ve stained. I’m just off out to get another lot before the heavens open again. They must be having a rave up every night😉 oh, too late, its hale stoning. Best wishes.

Hedgehog