Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Spending 6 hrs snuffling around my compost heap! Reply To: Spending 6 hrs snuffling around my compost heap!

Nic

Hi EmmaP

Well done. That post has appeared. Were you trying to put more than one link on in one post, because that’s another thing I’ve discovered it doesn’t like. So I’ve started sending two posts if I want to put 2 links, etc. But you will need to say something with each, even if not much, or it doesn’t like that either!

It has been reported and they thought they had fixed it at one point, but it seems not.

Try putting one link on in each post and see if that works.

But it isn’t easy to tell if hogs are pregnant or not. Some hogs are just big. Many wild animals don’t show all that much when they’re pregnant. But it would be nice to see your video if you manage to get the links on.

Good luck!

Hedgehog