The vet has already amputated. I was told this would be done on Thursday.
Spoken to our nearest hospital called Brent Lodge and am hoping they will be able to do his rehab. I will then bring him back here so he is in his regular places. That will be 2 amputees to keep an eye on. Fingers crossed he pulls through.
Thanks for all your help.
Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.
The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.