Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat New neighbour next door has three cats!! Reply To: New neighbour next door has three cats!!

Thank you Nic.Still can’t see a link on this page to add a photo to my message I did click on that link but not sure how to add it to this actual message. As we have hogs at the front garden as well I put out water last night and a few pelllets of hog food just sprinkled around the dish as hopefully the cats would not pick up individual pieces of hedgehog food, anyway I went out this morning and it looks like some of the water has gone and quite a bit of the hedgehog food. I don’t know for sure,I did have a wildlife camera a couple years ago but could not get on with it at all anyway I will keep you posted and thanks again for your help oh by the way I spoke to the lady at the hedgehog rescue centre and she said that Mealworms were like cocaine to hedgehogs!! But that it was okay to mix a few in with the hedgehog food.

The reason I did put it Was just to see if the cats would come for it if it was mealworms only and I’ve looked this morning and amount of worms are still there and the water doesn’t look as though it’s been in touch so unfortunate at my back garden for whatever reason I just don’t think I’m getting hogs at the moment 😕 No signs of the little trademarks left behind but I shall keep it going. I did a couple of years ago cut holes in both sides of my fences so they have got access but whether next doors three cats would put them off I don’t know thank you and I might ask Julie if she can keep them in at night but as I said before I don’t wanna fall out with her I don’t think she would take offence anyway will post again. And thank you again Nic🦔

Hedgehog