Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat New neighbour next door has three cats!! Reply To: New neighbour next door has three cats!!

Thank you both for your very good advice and Bush snuffled My home-made hog feeding station is practically the same as yours I have it up against the ledge outside the French window at the moment with two heavy slates on top of it and also I have put an old laying down garden gnome in with the food to make it harder for the cat to get in, (that just doesn’t sound right does it 😂) The gnome takes up quite a bit of space but hopefully the hog will still be able to get in but as I say I am not getting any I don’t think in my back garden at the moment it is a wild garden and I have a wildlife pond that has frogs, and there is an escape if the hog decided to drink from it but I always put a fresh water out anyway I’ve put the water front and back garden. I shall definitely try something with old flowerpots as well….. Thanks again for some marvellous advice will keep you posted but I am really not that technical minded to go through all that for putting a photo on you really would think they would be able to have a little link on here never mind….🦔🐸

Hedgehog