Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Pulling my hair out!!!! Reply To: Pulling my hair out!!!!

I too had cat problems for a while. Put down a storage box with two holes cut for two entrances/exits. This worked for a while until the cat realised it could squeeze through the holes and get to the feed, even though the holes were barely big enough for some of my larger spikey visitors. I then took a couple of ridge tiles (Semi circular) and put these in front of the holes. Problem solved. The cat can’t/won’t go down the ‘tunnels’ but the hedgehogs are fine after they realise there is food at the other end.

Hedgehog