Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog video diary Reply To: Hedgehog video diary

The second night that I put food under the hedge in the front garden a cat managed to crawl under our very spiky hedge and eat most of it. I’ve now made a new feeding station, put it in the back garden and put the original one in the front garden. The cats initially tried to get into it umpteen times when I first placed the original feeding station in the back garden, then gave up after a few nights when they realised they couldn’t but now I’ve moved it into the front garden the same cats are trying again…

https://youtu.be/BZtU02eqo6w

Hedgehog