Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Poo spotted despite builder's mess… Reply To: Poo spotted despite builder's mess…

Happy Monday Nic

Far too hot out there, glad to be inside.

Your words were exactly what mine were when I saw Nigel last on tv, he looked very old & tired bless him. Will miss his sweet face.

If female hogs don’t always get pregnant it makes you wonder how they ever reproduce, particularly after last night’s shenanigans in my front garden. The very large hog was out there pursuing a slightly smaller one very noisily around 10.30 & was still doing it after 1.30am. She didn’t seem impressed & was repelling boarders!

The back continues to do big business, must be a lot of hogs round here.

How are yours, any sign of some ladies apart from Igel?

Your front garden sounds as if it’s filling up nicely, mine is too at last, getting some height with shrubs giving the birds shelter & somewhere to sit for a rest. I’ve trimmed away lower branches to make the shrubs into little trees , safer for birds if any cats are about. There are a few ferns growing along one side, I call it my woodland side as it’s always a bit dark & cool, cats don’t go in the ferns.

The insane world carries on being insane & hopefully we can keep our homes a safe home for ourselves & wildlife.

Take care & stay well Nic.

Hedgehog