Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Very skinny fox – don’t know what to do Reply To: Very skinny fox – don’t know what to do

I saw the skinny fox again last night, and felt terrible, because I failed to put a bowl out for him, as I didn’t have enough dog meat, only enough to make sure my hogs can eat.

He even looked at me, I felt so guilty

But then again, no food got eaten last night (for the 1st time), and no sign of the hogs and I thought, wonder if he’s eating all my hogs.

I wonder (and the foster carer does this), whether I should start to leave a big bowl out – as it appears, the fox is coming in my garden each night anyway, so would I create any further risk?

Hedgehog