Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog in garage . Reply To: Hedgehog in garage .

Thanks for your advice. It’s very helpful from both of you. I already have 2 hog houses, so I’ll be all set from that side of things. They are not being used at the moment. It is tricky with the timing. Probably the best is to leave until early Autumn and hope that there aren’t any late babies. Then at least if they wish to return for hibernation, they can do.
My fault as I place their food along the side of the garage and I always have the side door of it open. (no car in there , just lawn mowers, gardening equipment , toys grandchildren have grown out of….. general dumping ground. ) Once again, thanks for the helpful advice.
Cheers

Hedgehog