Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Year of the hedgehog Reply To: Year of the hedgehog

Still getting them here. In fact a couple of nights ago all the food had gone by 10 pm (and I put out quite a bit!) so did a replenish and all was gone in the morning.
Last night I doubled the amount (it is 3/4 dishes of hoggie biscuits and big dish good dog food in jelly) but again it needed some topping up before I went to bed. Quite relieved to find a few biscuits left this morning actually.
Such an amount of poo left as a thank you I’m convinced it was only hoggies eating 🙂
Last year I only had 2 small hoggies and food was being taken until mid December. I’ve had more visitors this year though so not sure what to expect but keeping prepared.

Hedgehog