Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Hedgehog menu Reply To: Hedgehog menu

Hello hedgie59
I’ve only been putting out food for this past year, so haven’t your experience. I now get Brambles biscuits because they really seem to like it.
I also put 2 dishes of dog food chunks in jelly, but it is obvious that a few sniff it and go to the biscuits instead – though there seems one big fella that only eats wet food!
I haven’t tried the semi-moist Spikes but as they seem content to crunch the dry biscuits I stick to that. Also on the very rare occasions a cat passes through they are only interested in the wet food and don’t touch the biscuits.
Interesting the menu suggested by the wildlife hospital, could that be especially for sick, infirm or underweight hedgies?

Hedgehog