Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Little Friends Welcome Back Reply To: Little Friends Welcome Back

Nic

Hi Cattypuss

I know what you mean – hogs are very good at disappearing where they can’t be reached. Sometimes there’s just nothing we can do about it.

Re. routines – yes I used to have one female who used to turn up at the same time every night – could almost set your watch by her arrival time! At the same time there was another female who dug through the food and sent it flying everywhere. She was a lovely hog and such a character, so I forgave her, but that fits in with your description of “Routines…but abysmal table manners!”

You are lucky having those allotments – sounds a lovely habitat for the hogs.

Hedgehog