Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Heavy heart. Reply To: Heavy heart.

Thanks Nic,
Well we had a turn of events. In the early hours of the morning the rat came, the rat went inside the trap. Down came the door. Unfortunately a cat came on the scene and went right up to the crate. The rat starting screaming and lashing out and suddenly he managed to get enough force to open the door and the snap door was really heavy! Now I am left wondering, will the rat now avoid the trap completely, or if I continue just putting food in the trap will he return to it? I’ve moved it to a slightly different location, well up from hog level. I thought the saga was over.😖

Hedgehog