Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings re home a pregnant Hedgehog Reply To: re home a pregnant Hedgehog

Hi, I have no real answer to your question but would love to see the footage if possible. I’ll check back for updates.
It is really lovely to hear how much care and thought you are putting into looking out for your hogs.
I have a resident hog who is feeding every hour over night and returning to the hoghouse inbetween, rather than heading off for the night.
I was hoping that we may also have hoglets in the not too distant future, so it would be good to see what you think may be a pregnant female,
Take Care,
Sarah

Hedgehog