Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Food sites and nesting sites in the same place Reply To: Food sites and nesting sites in the same place

Hi Nic, I have a similar question, we have one regular hedgehog visitor that I suspect might be living in a shady overgrown corner of the garden but I don’t know for sure because he just appears in the same spot every night (where I put food) and we never see which direction he (or she!) comes from. Thinking of getting a hedgehog house BUT will he use it if he’s already nesting somewhere and should I put it in that shady spot or somewhere different? Some nights we have two hedgehogs.

Hedgehog