Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Injured Hedgehog Reply To: Injured Hedgehog

I sat out for two nights in the hope i could see him and pick him up and get him cared but, but both nights he was a no show, i got soaked!

Last night with so much rain i decided not to get wet for a third night, and low and behold he came first at 10.15pm and the trail cam picked times him coming back at 3.30am this morning, so I’ll try again tonight, its really not easy sitting out of the way listening in the dark with a small torch trying to work out if there’s a hedgehog about and if it’s the one injured. Anyone have any tips on the best way to look out for them in the dark whilst not scaring them?

Hedgehog