Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat My neighbours hate hedgehogs! Reply To: My neighbours hate hedgehogs!

THIS SOUNDS TERRIBLE. It sounds very distressing for you, its upset me .How can they live in the country with all the animals around they need to move . We get foxes, hedgehogs and not far away we have a river with Muntjac’s fantastic to see them. I’m sure the barbwire is illegal, could it easily be accessed by the public. I would maybe ask them if they will remove it nicely if not ring council definetly. Good luck let us know what joy you get .

Hedgehog