Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Gone missing Reply To: Gone missing

NO hogs on camera since 12th October. The hog was last seen dragging more straw into the house – it has taken in a whole large bag! No sign since but the rat appears every night. It was taking the food from the feeding station to I put the feed out in the open and trained the cam on the dish. It was indeed guzzled by the rat and if any was left it got eaten by a cat that came about an hour later. I am no longer putting food out and I hope the hog is fast asleep in the house. The dogs are still interested in the house although not as frantic as they were and are at least obeying the Leave it command.

Hedgehog