Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat New Champions – any advice? Reply To: New Champions – any advice?

Yes, I’ve recently heard about Hedgehog Friendly Campus – thank you.
Luckily I know the school well (used to work there) and the lead for outdoor ed at the moment, AND they are doing lots re hedgehogs in the centre of the village so we have a potential to link there.

Also, even though many of my knocking at doors didn’t lead to much, I know that if we can get the local children on the estate interested (through the school website and mailing list) then we have the parents on board!

Hedgehog