Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog not using Feeding station. Reply To: Hedgehog not using Feeding station.

Nic

Hi GeordieBloke

It’s good to hear you have a hedgehog back there. I wouldn’t worry too much about any particular hog not going into the feeding station. It may be a different hog, or the same one may be a bit wary so soon after emerging from hibernation. But if it is a different hog, some of them just don’t like going into boxes. I’ve had a few like that here at different times. So it’s a good idea offering some food outside as well. I wouldn’t give up on the feeding station, though, as you may get other hogs visiting who don’t mind boxes.

Good luck and hapy hog watching.

Hedgehog