Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings 23 February 2023 Hedgehog visitors are back. Reply To: 23 February 2023 Hedgehog visitors are back.

Hi Nic

Hooray you’ve seen a hog, hopefully many more that you haven’t seen yet.

Your frogs must have gone elsewhere this year, I don’t know about your area but so many changes going on in people’s gardens round here – removing anything that’s green & laying patios & plastic grass…… No wonder wildlife is disappearing.

I’ll continue to support wildlife as long as I can & hope your rats stay away so you can do the same. Good luck with your hedgehogs this year.

Hedgehog