Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Please help. My activism isn’t working. Reply To: Please help. My activism isn’t working.

I delivered more of the hedgehog flyer things, put hedgehog awareness stickers from the BHPS online shop on lampposts and in bus stops all over town, got loads of the printed out resources from this website put on various notice boards, talked to loads of people about hedgehogs and got a possible location for the cake sale I’m planning for Hedgehog Street. I was out 7 hours. I’ve had a very busy day of hedgehog activism. And I’ve got an equally hedgehoggy day planned for tomorrow, but I won’t be able to go out for as long unfortunately.

Hedgehog