Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings a monster hog Reply To: a monster hog

Hi, Nic
just been reading the posts and I do understand where you are coming from. I cannot see the photos clearly (even though you say my camera takes very good pictures) as I have a disability. I go out into the garden and like to watch the hogs rummaging round in the garden for food, I mark them with a small mark and note in my notebook where I have placed the mark. I only ever pick them up the once to make sure they are not overrun with ticks (have to get my partner to have a look for signs of any other critters as they are too small for me to see).
Everyone is saying that hogs are in decline but how would you know if some sort of marking didn’t take place?

Hedgehog