Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Three of my four are back Reply To: Three of my four are back

Dee

So glad hogs are back in my garden……. on the 10th April I brought back one of the two hogs I took to a rescue centre to over winter ( they were very small and cold when I found them on a cruel November eve ), sadly only the female survived. But the rescue centre asked me if I could also take a large male hog…….so both are happily enjoying life in my and my neighbours gardens.

Tonight I saw two unmarked hogs in the garden ( no I do not mark hogs but rescue centre had carefully marked the returning hogs so I could keep track of them for a while ). Looks like I am going to have fun noting who is who, and hoping for the patter of tiny hog feet.

Such a joy to have and help these lovely wild creatures…….also happy they seem to like the accommodation we built.
Best wishes to all with returning hogs

Hedgehog