Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat BHPS A24 TRAP PETITION POSTERS & LEAFLETS Reply To: BHPS A24 TRAP PETITION POSTERS & LEAFLETS

Hi Nic
I shall be writing another letter to our MP, I just need to calm down a bit first.
Good old Brian, I wondered why the numbers suddenly rocketed at the weekend, we just need someone to spread the word on national TV and we would be there in no time.

This new holiday feeding contraption is proving to be a bit of a problem, although it’s only about 3 ½ “inches tall, the hogs will no doubt climb all over it to try and access the extra rations, which means as well as substantial front and side extensions, the feeding station would also need a new roof. We may as well just start from scratch and build another one around the corner.

Glad to hear that Digger’s back, I haven’t been able to positively identify Hope yet, so there’s still a possibility that she will turn up. Tippy Toe is still around; she’s still quite small with very long legs. She was sneezing before she went off to hibernate and she’s still sneezing now; she looks healthy enough and she survived hibernation so I am assuming that she is ok.

The males seem to outnumber the females about 3 to 1 at the moment and a female I’ve called Daisy is being pursued relentlessly. There were two fights over her last night caught on camera, with one lasting for an hour and fifteen minutes. Simba was in the thick of it as usual, but most of the other males are much larger and won’t back down, his nose is certainly taking a beating.

Hedgehog