Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs! Reply To: Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

Nic

No, it isn’t Digger – it’s Magic when she was a bit younger. Lovely heart shaped face. Most of my photos turn out a bit dark, will have to look through the old ones to see if Digger is in one. Digger’s face is really dark.

Are you absolutely certain Arnie isn’t a young girl hog? Otherwise it may be still a hangover from when he was a hoglet and the adults don’t push them around too much. Simba (I’m guessing he is the big boy) seems to be behaving in a similar way to how the big boys act towards little Erin the ‘returned’ female ‘hoglet’.

I love seeing your videos. They are so much better than the ones I am getting!

Hedgehog