Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat HEDGEHOGS UNDER THREAT. PLEASE SIGN BHPS PETITION. Reply To: HEDGEHOGS UNDER THREAT. PLEASE SIGN BHPS PETITION.

I’ve just been up to my local, independent petshop for some more kitten biscuits as my hogs are eating me out of house and home! Last time I called in there I left some of Penny’s excellent Petition leaflets and one of the large posters. The manager kindly put some of the leaflets on the counter and displayed the large poster on the entrance door. He said that one lady asked what it was about and when it was explained to her she was so incensed that she immediately went home and wrote to her MP! Great result! I am very surprised that so few of the “Hedgehog Champions” appear to have signed the Petition. If they don’t, how can we expect other members of the public to do so?

Hedgehog