Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat HEDGEHOGS UNDER THREAT. PLEASE SIGN BHPS PETITION. Reply To: HEDGEHOGS UNDER THREAT. PLEASE SIGN BHPS PETITION.

Hi Prickles,

I’ve just posted the second letter to our MP today, but like you I fear that they will all have a one track mind after the announcement of the June election yesterday…If only I could go into hibernation for the next few weeks.

I had heard that the Wildlife Trusts don’t want to get involved, which is a great pity, because they must have a huge database of members who would be only too willing to sign the petition given the opportunity. Maybe if we all bombard them with letters they might just think again.

Hedgehog