Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Environment / times of sightings ?? Reply To: Environment / times of sightings ??

Hi Nic

Don’t worry about your lack of hogs last night, it was exactly the same for me. Neither of the hogs that I can easily identify, Hercules and Snout, turned up and there was very limited activity from other hogs. We have had some very cold nights here so maybe they’ve decided to go back to bed for a while. I always worry that something dreadful has befallen them but, fingers crossed, they will turn up again knowing that the two hedgehog cafes serve great grub!

Hedgehog