Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Marking Hedgehogs? Reply To: Marking Hedgehogs?

Grrrr . This is unbelievable! It made me so angry when I read this, then really sad. It must be terrifying for them ! I have to try not to think any further than that because I cant bare the thought of any suffering that might ensue ! !!
If my little visitors turn up one night with marks on them , I woukd have to investigate !
Door to door raising awareness of them until finding the culprit and very politely, re educate them !

Guidance on what they CAN do to help out hedgehogs rather than “you CAN’T do that”, has always worked out beautifully for me and the other party but most of all, had a positive impact on the hedgehogs .

I couldn’t wait to go and tell my neighbours ‘what they could do’ to help ours out !

Hedgehog