Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared Reply To: Our little hog friend of last year hasn't reappeared

Try not to worry mine have been missing for several weeks, then poos appeared last couple of days not seen them but they’re about. Yours hopefully will reappear soon.

Mine reappeared after that last lot of rain not a lot but it brought out the worms which may or may not be coincidental. I don’t know, I’ve put various food out regularly over the past 6 weeks or so, either mine went back for an extra snooze, they found somewhere else for dinner with a more appetising menu or they’re ‘busy’ with Spring in the air, who knows, I can tell you there’s no road deaths around us, we see quite a bit on the way to/from work but never any hedgehogs, thank goodness. Hope you get some poo soon too if not an actually sighting, least you’ll know they are out and about then.

Hedgehog