Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings The Return of the Hogs Reply To: The Return of the Hogs

Hi both, can’t take the banana idea seriously either sorry, got images of cheese and onion on sticks and banana splits. A hedgehog apparently can smell a worm 2 inches below the soil surface so I read, I think he’d prefer a worm to be honest! Hedgehog food which is nutritionally balanced as Nic says is the best supplementary food.

I’ve seen a couple running recently and they look like hoggy versions of Usain Bolt, they can really move when they want to.

Happy viewing

Hedgehog