Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings The Return of the Hogs Reply To: The Return of the Hogs

Interestingly three hogs and two foxes last night all eating at the plate in sittings but hogs with fox and then hogs with other fox – I am putting a spare plate out for the foxes on advice above further down the garden now just outside the night light area as they are a bits kitty but we all know the garden brood have no table manners or understanding of seating plans so it won’t work out perfectly. We will see – they all seem to behave one of my cats was out late last night I was waiting for him to come in – I like my boys in bed at night to give the night brood time to eat – and I saw him sitting with one of the foxes as nice as you like – I think as the garden is very calm and a bit overgrown but with plenty of resources they all try and get along so they can access it – got the cat in and left two hogs “dancing” and doing there thing – switched the back light off to give them some privacy – roll on baby hogs!

Hedgehog