Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings The Return of the Hogs Reply To: The Return of the Hogs

Hi Nic,

The last 2 nights have been fight free (or at least I haven’t witnessed them anyway) however I have only seen the large male, who I have now named the Hogminator (as it can’t seem to be bargained with or reasoned with and it absolutely will not stop bashing other hogs ever it seems!) and the small male which I have named Snorty.

I haven’t seen the other male that walked slowly off in to the night after its beating but I hope its ok – maybe its decided its not worth getting clobbered by the Hogminator and found somewhere quieter to roam.

As for Snorty I had to laugh as the night after the big fight he turned up earlier than normal and snuffled up most of the food on offer – I amused myself by thinking that the thought going through its mind was those other 2 hogs might have given me a bit of a bashing but I’m going to eat all the food before they get here!

Hedgehog